The RH Linning Irons are designed for hot hand lining of canvas paintings, textiles and paper.
RH Tacking Iron sole plate is 160 mm x 55 mm or Lining iron 235 mm x 160 mm.
The RH Linning Strip Irons is connected to the controller unit by a cable that plugs in beside the isolation switch. The temperature of the irons is controlled from the front panel of the controller unit. The temperature is set by the use of 2 buttons and displayed on Celsius on an LED digital display.
This system operates from a standard earthed power outlet of 110 V, 16 A, 60 Hz or 220-240 V, 10 A, 50 Hz.
* Nickel Teflon™ plated brass sole plate offering a durable non-stick low friction surface with perfect heat distribution.
* Full radiused edge on the edges of sole plate.
* Short warm-up time (on average 2.5 minutes).
* Maximum operating temperature of 150°C.
* Clear inbuilt LED readout of tool temperature.
Easy finger tip control of temperature by the flush, fully sealed stainless steel control panel.
* Control unit with a sleek, sturdy outer casing of matt black anodised aluminium.
* Temperature override system. Should the very reliable temperature control system fail, an alarm will sound 6°C above temperature.
* Soft / pliable silicone sleeve over military spec Teflon™ electrical cables to rated to withstand 150°C continuously, preventing them from being melted or broken.