The RH Interchangable Head Spatula is connected to the controller unit by a cable that plugs in beside the isolation switch. The temperature of the spatula is controlled from the front panel of the controller unit. The temperature is set by the use of 2 buttons and displayed on Celsius on an LED digital display.
* Nickel Teflon™ plated brass sole plate offering a durable non-stick low friction surface with perfect heat distribution.
* Knife edge on front of spatulas.
* Short warm-up time (on average 1.5 minutes).
* Maximum operating temperature of 150°C.
* Clear inbuilt LED readout of tool temperature.
Easy finger tip control of temperature by the flush, fully sealed stainless steel control panel.