Easy to operate, just an on/off switch, a knob to control the weld time and a lever to raise and lower the clamp. When the clamp is lowered to position, the welder automatically commences operation, an indicator light comes on on the front of the welder while the weld is in progress.
The RH Polyester Welder operates from a standard earthed power outlet of 110 V, 16 A, 60 Hz or 220-240 V, 10 A, 50 Hz.
Standard weld length 600 mm.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
* The weld duration is automatically controlled by an inbuilt timer.
* A small buzz is audible about 5 seconds after the weld is completed to indicate the clamp maybe raised and the polyester pocket may be removed from the welder.
* Easy to replace heating ribbons supplied by RH Conservation Engineering.
* Infinite weld length due to the unique open ended design.
* Sturdy outer casing of powder coated steel and aluminum top.